Calculate the Numerology of the Full Name and Its Meaning
Our name accompanies us throughout our lives and helps us to build and protect our identity, which is unique and original. We are recognized by our name and we identify with it, so it works as a personal talisman. Calculating the Numerology of the Full Name is very simple and, from that information, we can obtain important data about our personality according to Numerology.
Numerology of the Full Name - Its Meaning
Our Full Name Number is part of our individuality. It is what differentiates us from others and connects us with the energy of our ancestors. Many of us inherit the names of people who are special and meaningful to our parents or who they wanted to honor by giving us their names. Our name immediately acquires a very special meaning for our family.
Our full name represents the outer, exposed and conscious self. The Number derived from it tells us how we present ourselves to the world, what most people see and what impression they have of us.
The full name tells us how we present ourselves to others and how they see us. It represents how we consciously expose ourselves. The name speaks of our personality and the tools, gifts and talents, that we have to make our life journey (defined by the date of birth, that is, by the Number of Birth or the Path of Life ).
The numerology of the full name is particularly relevant to the race , as it represents the first impression that others have of us. However, it does not say how those who know our true inner personality see us: this information is revealed by the Number of the Proper Name (see how to calculate it at the end of this article).
How the Full Name Number Can Help in Relationships
Calculating the Numerology of the Full Name allows us to know and understand how others see us, which can be useful in many aspects of life. This knowledge allows us to adjust our behavior so that it is more effective with the people with whom we interact, if we wish to do so. It also helps us, for example, to be more successful in the workplace.
On the other hand, knowing the external personality of the other person can also help in a variety of circumstances, particularly in the workplace. Knowing and understanding the personalities of friends, co-workers, and acquaintances can also improve your relationship with them .
Calculate the Numerology of the Full Name
To calculate your full name number, use the table below. Write your full name and find the numerical value of each of the letters in the name.
For example, if your name were “Maria José Abreu”, the letters would have the following numerical value:
Add the numbers:
4 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 6 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 9 + 5 +3 = 56
Add the numbers of the total:
5 + 6 = 11
Repeat, if necessary, until the number is reduced to just one digit:
1 + 1 = 2
In this example, the full name number would be 2. The secondary number would be 11, which helps to supplement the reading of the Full Name Number.
Explanation of the Numerology of the Full Name
Now that you know the numerical value of your Complete Name, check its meaning in detail:
- Number 1 - Ambitious, Innovative, Creative
- Number 2 - Affable, Inventive, Intuitive
- Number 3 - Energetic, Talented, Independent
- Number 4 - Stable, Practical, Rebellious
- Number 5 - Lively, Impulsive, Enterprising
- Number 6 - Reliable, Caring, Communicative
- Number 7 - Spiritual, Lucky, Restless
- Number 8 - Stubborn, Individualistic, Intense
- Number 9 - Active, Determined, Brave
Proper Name Number
The number of the proper name reflects our inner, central personality - the true self. It is the name by which the people closest to us know us and treat us.
Using the example above, the full name is “María José” but, your close circle may call this person “Mary”. Using the number calculator above , the result would be:
M (4) + A (1) + R (9) + Y (7) = 21
Add the digits of the total:
21 = 2 + 1 = 3
So the proper name number for “Mary” would be 3.
Together, the Birth Number, the Full Name Number, and the Proper Name Number can be represented by a set of three digits, such as 4-5-7 or 9-3-1. There are 729 possible combinations for these three numbers.
Numerology and Astrology - How Are They Related?
The astrology and numerology systems are similar in the sense that both techniques are used as tools for self and to unravel the mysteries of life . Both are based on mathematical calculations and complex interpretation systems, which have been systematized for millennia.
For Astrology, everything that exists on Earth and in Heaven is interconnected in a spiritual and energetic relationship. The knowledge of our personality will allow us to be better people and fulfill our destiny in the best possible way.
For Numerology, the interpretation of the numbers with which we relate can give us important clues about who we are, the impression we leave on others and how they see us, and about our mission in life. The energy charge that we bring at birth, what we can do to express our potential to the fullest and what characteristics of our personality prevent us from evolving.
- Numerology Of Color: Vibration Of Colors And Personal Energy
- Discover Your Color For This Year According To Numerology
- Numerology - A Guide To Unveiling Your Destiny
- Calculate The Numerology Of The Full Name And Its Meaning
- Meaning Of Number 7 In Numerology
- Calculate The Life Number And Its Meaning
- Equal Hours - Know Its Meaning
- Numerology Of Angels - Meaning Of Numbers
- 22:22 Meaning 22. Do You Always See The Same Numbers Like 22:22 Or 2222?
- 11:11 Meaning. Do You Always See The Same Numbers Such As 11:11 Or 1111.
- 20:20 Meaning 20. Do You Always See The Same Numbers Like 20:20 Or 2020
- 444 Meaning. Do You Always See The Same Numbers Like 4:44 Or 444
- 555 Meaning. Do You Always See The Same Numbers Like 5:55 Or 555
- 21:21 Meaning 21. Do You Also See The Same Numbers Over And Over, Such As 21:21 Or 2121
- Master Number 22 Meaning. Angel Number 22. Numerology 22