Seven of Cups Tarot Card Meanings
Confusion Dreams and ambitions Speculation Decisions Temptation
The Seven of Cups is the card of choice.
It often indicates confusion and can even mean disorganization and the fact that a lot is going on.
Seven of Cups - meaning of the tarot card
In general, this card indicates the need to reduce the field of operation. When it appears, it means that you are probably trying to do too many things, and most of them are not working well for you. Pick just a few of the countless things in front of you and work on them successively, with caution. You may feel overwhelmed. Remember that you can have control in at least some areas that you want to master.
You can have some romantic options on hand. Be clear and specify what you want in a relationship, judge your decisions with caution, offer as much honesty and clarity as possible to all interested people (including yourself), and then move on. Be careful, fall in love, and remember that infatuation only appears at the beginning of the relationship; in no relationship does that state last forever. Good relationships, and even those with a soulmate, at some point, become less stable. However, that doesn’t mean you should stay in a rut.
This is not a good time for financial investments. If you must, first consult a specialist or perform an analysis on your own. You can get distracted in business matters (which is especially important if you run your own business). To get the most out of it, focus your efforts.
You will receive an amazing reward for your usual mental and creative activities.
The inability to make a decision will slow down your progress. Openness to change will help, but also, a constant effort to determine what is true will move you forward. Be honest with yourself.
Tarot Reading YES or NO - Seven of Cups
The Seven of Cups symbolizes deceptive decisions, godly desires, and temptations due to a lack of morality.
This card is associated with delusional ambitions and bad choices.
It also brings a certain sense of pessimism and negativity.
The answer is no.
- Page Of Wands Tarot Card Meanings
- Ten Of Wands Tarot Card Meanings
- Eight Of Wands Tarot Card Meanings
- Six Of Wands Tarot Card Meanings
- Five Of Wands Tarot Card Meanings
- Knight Of Swords Tarot Card Meanings
- Page Of Swords Tarot Card Meanings
- Ten Of Swords Tarot Card Meanings
- Nine Of Swords Tarot Card Meanings
- Seven Of Swords Tarot Card Meanings
- Five Of Swords Tarot Card Meanings
- Four Of Swords Tarot Card Meanings
- King Of Pentacles Tarot Card Meanings
- Queen Of Pentacles Tarot Card Meanings
- Knight Of Pentacles Tarot Card Meanings