People born on October 7 are sensitive, independent; good observers. Skillfully imitate others.
They strongly feel everything that happens around them. Their comparative skills make them learn a lot in life. Sensitive, attentive, easily susceptible to enthusiasm. They are impressed by beauty in all its forms, and their judgment is always sharp and subtle. Fond of order and harmony, they have an internal sense of justice, balance and neutrality. They can use other people's skills and work. Rather skittish in behavior, they often display stage talent and are characterized by innate imitation skills.
Very proud, subtle, able to imitate others, so well that they can even deceive themselves about their feelings towards other people. When irritated, they calm down easily. Sometimes they feel a certain melancholy that comes to light in their life from time to time. They defend independence and self-reliance. Although they gladly give up on less important matters at the request of their environment, they faithfully keep their life principles and goals.
In religious life, these people strive for harmony and unity, and theologians' disputes about various religions are unpleasant for them. When they cannot find the ideal of beauty and harmony in religion, they turn to the direct beauty of life, leaving behind rituals and ceremonies. They live in the present without looking to the past. They rarely analyze their own soul or deal with troublesome deductions. The failures that they can expect in the future do not scare them. Defects: They are too susceptible to external conditions of life and the influence of strangers, as well as to feelings. They must be careful with mediumship in all its forms, avoiding seances and hypnotics.
October 7 - personality and character
intelligent, immaculate, disinterested, fussy, crazy, intolerable;
teacher, orthopedist, policeman;
yellow, purple, purple;
super lucky number:
Holidays and Observances - October 7
- Spain: Patronal feast of the Virgen del Remedio, in Petrel (Alicante, Spain).
- Venezuela: Patronal feast in honor of Nuestra Senora del Rosario, in Baruta (Baruta municipality) and in Cდºa (Urdaneta municipality) in Miranda (Venezuela).
- Spain: Patronal feast in honor of Nuestra Senora del Rosario in Alhama de Murcia.
- Spain: Patronal feast in honor of Nuestra Senora del Rosario in Santomera.
- Guatemala: Fair and patronal festival in honor of Nuestra Senora del Rosario in the Republic of Guatemala.
- Chile: Day of the Veterinarian.
- Spain: Patronal festival and fair in Montoro (Cდ³rdoba), in Yunquera (Mდ¡laga) and in Fuengirola (Mდ¡laga).
- Peru: Patronal feast in honor of the Virgin of the Rosary in the Ocros of the Province of Ocros, Ancash Peru.
- Colombia: Patron Saint Festivities of Nuestra Senora del Rosario de Taganga - Third week of October - Special Corregimiento de Taganga, Santa Marta.
- Spain: Festivities of Torrejდ³n de Ardoz (Madrid) in honor of Na Sa Virgen del Rosario.
- Spain: Patron Saint Festivities of Villarejo de Salvanდ©s (Madrid) in honor of Nra. Mrs. the Virgin of the Victory of Lepanto.
- Spain: Fairs and patron saint festivities in honor of the Virgin of Valparaდso in Santibდ¡nez de Bდ©jar, (Salamanca).
- Spain: Auction in honor of Nuestra Senora del Rosario de Palazuelos
- Mexico: La morisma de Guadalupe, celebration in honor of the Virgin of the Rosary in Guadalupe (Mexico).
- Spain: Patronal feast in honor of the Virgen del Rosario in (Alcuდ©scar) (Spain), the first weekend of October, occupying the days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
- Venezuela: Patronal feast in honor of Our Lady of the Rosary, and Anniversary of the founding of Queniquea, Tდ¡chira State, Venezuela.
- Spain: Patronal feast in honor of Nuestra Senora del Rosario in Villava, (Navarra).
- Spain: Festivity of Our Lady of the Rosary in Merodio (Asturias), although the celebration always takes place on the first weekend of October.
- Spain: Entrance of the Moors and Christians of the Vila de Alcira (Valencia).
October 7 Celebrity Birthday. Who was born the same day as you?
1900: Heinrich Himmler, German Nazi leader (d. 1945).
1905: Andy Devine, American actor (d. 1977).
1910: Henry P. McIlhenny, American philanthropist (d. 1986).
1911: Vaughn Monroe, American singer (d. 1973).
1911: Shura Cherkassky, Ukrainian pianist (d. 1995).
1912: Fernando Belaდºnde Terry, Peruvian president between 1963 and 1968 and between 1980 and 1985 (f. 2002).
1913: Simon Carmiggelt, Dutch journalist and writer (d. 1987).
1914: Alfred Drake, American actor (d. 1992).
1915: Alicia Barriდ©, Argentine actress of Chilean origin (f. 2002).
1917: June Allyson, American actress (d. 2006).
1919: Sir Zelman Cowen, Australian politician.
1920: Jack Rowley, English footballer (d. 1998).
1921: Raymond Goethals, Belgian football coach (d. 2004).
1923: Irma Grese, German Nazi leader (d. 1945).
1927: RD Laing, Scottish physiologist (d. 1989).
1927: Al Martino, American actor.
1927: Juan Benet, Spanish writer (f. 1993).
1928: Sergio Corona, Mexican actor.
1929: Robert Westall, British author (d. 1993).
1930: Carlos Mugica, Argentine priest and professor linked to the Movement of Priests for the Third World (d. 1974).
1931: Cotton Fitzsimmons, American basketball coach (d. 2004).
1931: Desmond Tutu, South African clergyman and activist.
1934: Amiri Baraka, American poet and music critic.
1934: Manuel Cardona Castro, Spanish physicist.
1934: Ulrike Meinhof, German terrorist (d. 1976).
1935: Thomas Keneally, Australian author.
1939: John Hopcroft, American computer scientist.
1939: Harold Kroto, British chemist.
1939: Enrique Pinti, Argentine actor.
1943: Josდ© Cardenal, Cuban baseball player; he made his major league debut in 1963 with the Chicago Cubs.
1943: Oliver North, American politician.
1944: Judee Sill, American musician (d. 1979).
1945: Kevin Godley, British musician, of the band 10cc.
1946: Noel Nicola, Cuban musician and singer-songwriter, one of the pioneers of Nueva Trova.
1946: Juan Josდ© Tamayo, Spanish theologian.
1948: Diane Ackerman, American poet and essayist.
1949: Dave Hope, American musician, of the band Kansas.
1950: Andrდ©s Alდ©n, Cuban pianist and composer.
1950: Jakaya Kikwete, Tanzanian politician.
1950: Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, Tanzanian politician and president.
1951: John Mellencamp, American singer.
1952: Marilyn Waring, New Zealand politician, intellectual, feminist.
1952: Vladimir Putin, Russian politician.
1953: Tico Torres, American drummer, of the band Bon Jovi.
1955: Yo-Yo Ma, French-American cellist.
1955: Michael W. Smith, American singer.
1957: Jesდºs Candelas, Spanish futsal coach.
1958: Gerardo Isaac, Argentine military man and national hero.
1958: Julio Alberto, Spanish footballer.
1959: Lourdes Flores Nano, Peruvian politician.
1960: Kyosuke Himuro, Japanese singer.
1960: Viktor Lazlo, French singer.
1962: Dave Bronconnier, Canadian politician.
1962: Teo Cardalda, Spanish musician, of the bands Golpes Bajos and Cდ³mplices.
1963: Concha Galდ¡n, Spanish television presenter.
1966: Toni Braxton, American singer.
1967: Marდa Corina Machado, Venezuelan politician.
1968: Thom Yorke, British musician, of the band Radiohead.
1969: Javier დ?lvarez, Spanish singer-songwriter.
1971: Ismael Urzaiz, Spanish footballer.
1973: Dida, Brazilian soccer player.
1973: Sami Hyypiდ¤, Finnish footballer.
1973: Pablo Michelini, Argentine footballer.
1974: Charlotte Nilsson, Swedish singer.
1975: Damian Kulash, American vocalist and guitarist, of the band Ok Go.
1975: Omar Narvდ¡ez, Argentine boxer.
1976: Marc Coma, Spanish motorcycle racer.
1976: Andrდ©s Cabas, Colombian musician.
1976: Gilberto Silva, Brazilian soccer player.
1976: Santiago Solari, Argentine footballer.
1978: Jorge Luis Herrera, Mexican writer.
1979: Simona Amდ¢nar, Romanian gymnast.
1979: Aaron and Shawn Ashmore, Canadian actors.
1980: Edison Chen, Canadian actor.
1980: Tomoyuki Enya, Japanese bassist of the band 12012.
1982: Jermain Defoe, British footballer.
1982: Robby Ginepri, American tennis player.
1984: Simon Poulsen, Danish footballer.
1984: Ikuta Toma, Japanese actor.
1986: Bree Olson, American pornographic actress.
1987: Sam Querrey, American tennis player.
1988: Diego Costa, Brazilian soccer player.
1990: Sebastiდ¡n Coates, Uruguayan soccer player.
1991: Mike Foltynewicz, American baseball player.
1991: Lay, singer, dancer and Chinese MC.
1997: Kira Kosarin, American actress.